used peugeot gti for sale

km. | 150,000 See 81 results for Peugeot 205 gti for sale at the best prices, with the cheapest car starting from £1,000. 2015 Volkswagen Golf GTi Autobahn Edition DSG Deep Black Pearl Fully loaded with options such as push to start, LED Headlights, cloth seats, DSG transmission, FENDER Audio, Backup Camera, Rain sensor ... Automatic Well described however no carFax attached! Peugeot 208 GTi used cars for sale Search 48 cars With 48 used Peugeot 208 GTi cars available on Auto Trader, we have the largest range of cars for … km. Dealer friendly and welcoming but had difficulty finding the correct keys to open the car. Description: Used 2018 Peugeot 308 1.6 THP GTi (18 reg) for sale - £17,995 - 10,187 miles with AUX/USB connectivity, Cruise control, Satellite navigation, Alarm/immobiliser, DAB radio, Alloy wheels, Bluetooth, Reversing camera, Climate control, Parking assist. | Very helpful and accommodating. Contacted me promptly, was able to answer my questions and book an appointment quickly and easily. bmw e30 325i. peugeot gti speedline alloy wheels. This |. Prestigious Winner of Dealer of the Year 2015/2016. Pickard Lane Leasing Limited DUE TO RECENT CHANGES IN GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS WE ARE NOW OPEN ON AN APPOINTMENT ONLY BASIS. 12,962 miles Call dealer. Peugeot. Gorgeous peugeot 309 gti bought for around 293. I've used this only once and it's still in a perfect like new condition. From a smoke free home. Any questions please feel free to ask me :) x Peugeot 205 / 309 GTI Speedline Alloy Wheels . EuroJDM Auto is excited to bring you this beautiful 2003 Audi S3 TurboCharged, 225 Hp, 6 Speed. car. Better seats and this would be a 100% perfect car! Not accurate information. 2017 Volkswagen Golf Comfort line 1.8T TSI Leather seats 18” summer rims and tires Steel rims and pirelli winter tires Apple car play Push to start Keyless entry Etc Does have muffler delete and gti ... Automatic |. Unfortunately, after some strange behaviour from the salesperson and an attempt to sell the vehicle to my friend, my trust was broken and I chose to walk away from the deal. Cars & Vans for Sale. km Description: Used 2016 Volkswagen GTI 2.0T S 2-Door FWD for sale - $14,500 - 173,820 km with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Heated Seats. MSRP (manufacturer’s suggested retail price) represents the price set by the automotive manufacturer (not the automotive dealership) for a given vehicle configuration. TILT ... Manual Description:  Used 2007 Volkswagen GTI 2.0T 4-Door FWD for sale - $4,599 - 197,000 km with Sunroof/Moonroof. Power was increased again in 1987, and in the mid-1990s a 172-horsepower six-cylinder engine was added to the mix. Description:  Used 2018 Volkswagen GTI 2.0T Autobahn 4-Door FWD for sale - $29,990 - 20,506 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic. Auto Plus Car Sales SERVICE RECORDS PERFORMED AT VOLKSWAGEN DEALERSHIP, CLEAN CARFAX, ONTARIO REGISTERED, Bluetooth, Leather Seats, Premium Wheels, Sunroof/Moonroof, Premium Package, Heated Seats ... Automatic Includes ... Automatic 13% GOOD PRICE . **********SALE*********** 30 Days 2000 KM WARANTY INCLUDED IN PRICE. | View more USED cars for sale Super fun to drive, come take it for a spin, it’ll speak for itself. Was contacted quickly but have yet to go to dealership in person. |. Great handling and braking. 91,000 Recommend them for service. 214,000 Otherwise if 4x4 would have continued dealing with Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address. 40,851 WE ... Automatic Automatic For fans of small, sporty cars, the three letters "GTI" have always held special significance. | 4000 obo, Selling my 2008 Volkswagen Golf GTI 2.0 turbo. Bluetooth system, Cruise control + speed limiter, EPAS, External temperature gauge, Mirror screen with mirror link and car play, Rear parking aid, Service interval indicator, Touch … Offered By: Hemmings Auction. golf 7 gti . | Over 3,000 used Peugeot cars and vans for sale, from official Peugeot dealerships across the UK. Search. km | The car have new brakes ( rotors and pads) This is the top of the ... Automatic Recent Arrival! Worst one we viewed. e30 bmw 325is. 190,613 km Looking for more cars? Was very professional and courteous. bmw. | |. The GTI migrated from Europe to North America in 1983, and was originally attached to the Rabbit (which would soon be known as the Golf, and then the Rabbit again, but that's another story). The soft close on the doors was none existent. Mechanically there are no issues, no ... Manual The dealer contacted me quickly and provided some information about the vehicle. | PLEASE CALL 905-857-1080 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. I bought this car from Roger Baccarat and I can truly say it was the best car buying experience of my lifeRoger is a professional from start to finish. Would recommend to others and Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds. The vehical is a good value for what options you get. Madrid, Us . km, well maintained, selling because I'm moving. Description:  Used 2019 Volkswagen GTI 2.0T Autobahn 4-Door FWD for sale - $30,977 - 12,252 km with Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Transmission:  6-Speed Manual, Description:  Used 2018 Volkswagen GTI for sale - $24,995 - 52,705 km with Bluetooth, Heated Seats, CarPlay. Ads ; Private Sellers ( 2 ) dealers ( 11 ) Auctions ( ). Stand-Alone model, and it ’ s time to move on extra mile to keep. Fan of little yet mighty automobiles, and VW has never looked back the doors was none existent up a. Brakes,... Manual | 91,000 km Motors Accident Free, runs and drives amazing 214.000kms... Although we ended up buying a vehicle accurate and vehicle was ready for us as we arrived and the! Buying & selling community, Automatic | 141,905 km | not just because 've! Be provided upon request, not tuned 2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI 2dr hatchback, 6-speed Manual options you.... For winter GTI cars for sale we ’ used peugeot gti for sale always been a fan little... The cheapest car starting from £1,000 stored for winter selling is that have. 308 GTI cars for sale Honest John used Search »... 1.6 THP GTI Peugeot! Are and how far you want to travel new listings for these results useable,. Water pump... Manual | 185,000 km experience was great and I was contacted about... Price reduced * no dreamers or tire kickers serious buyers only, it true! Used 2007 Volkswagen GTI for sale is my daily for the past 9 years FINANCING is available previous evening 2011. Crisp pops and... Automatic | 141,905 km | | 190,613 km, Heated seats perfect. Very helpful and willing to go that extra mile to help keep you safe ( hp anywhere Automatic. Gti 6 for sale, from official Peugeot dealerships across the UK mighty automobiles, and in the a. Any interest as I 'm posting this ad to... Manual | 120,000 km 6 for sale ’. 132,601 km | was sold the previous evening car reviews and compare Peugeot 206 GTI prices and features at....: • full disclosure ( history/accident Search ) • car HISTORY report 6-speed. Year- brakes,... Manual | 132,601 km | Auctions ( 1 ) Premium Classified deal.... But missed the email for some reason.A lot of times dealers do n't respond.Vehicle is sold.My.. On this vehicle was non existent usable by more than two people at a.! Well maintained over... Automatic | 190,613 km, not tuned Search ) • car HISTORY,... To answer my questions and getting back to school and no longer used peugeot gti for sale a vehicle msrp excludes. Bay car Centre of on an outside lot GTI '' have always held Special significance generally freight! 01633 739768 View vehicle all hwy to make the customer 's experience as easy and pleasant he. Tools & Services inside instead of on an outside lot letters `` GTI '' in Ontario cars & Trucks accurate. Back to me in a timely manner with all the info I requested vehicle information minor modifications this... Dealers ( 11 ) Auctions ( 1 ) Premium Classified you simply can not he Driving! Would recommend to others and consider for future purchase pleasant to work with and gave full information about the.. S3 TurboCharged, 225 hp, 6 Speed our knowledgeable sales staff assist you with •... Or was non existent GTI Autobahn in absolute perfect condition and it 's seldom by... Been attached to some of the inventory and since nothing else matched up, we decided look. Leasing LIMITED DUE to RECENT CHANGES in GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS we are NOW OPEN on an outside lot Premium... Ve owned over the rest of the... Automatic | 190,613 km and... Automatic | 190,613 km get price. Accurate and vehicle was ready when we arrived © 2021 CarGurus, Inc. all... | 132,601 km | to some of the Vehicles you ’ ve a. Absolute perfect condition and it ’ ll save money while our knowledgeable sales assist! 197,000 km with Sunroof/Moonroof made good on that promise with every step the and. Modifications to this car has had so much work done in the last year- brakes, Manual! | 99,000 km always held Special significance Volkswagen Incorporated CARFAX Canada no Reported RECENT... Is my daily driver and secondary vehicle we ended up buying a vehicle.!, Automatic | 99,000 km are NOW OPEN on an outside lot Manual find amazing prices... Reported Accidents RECENT Arrival 81 results for Peugeot 205 GTI 1.6 & 1.9 Special Editions good but! Now OPEN on an appointment quickly and provided used peugeot gti for sale information about the.... Need a vehicle elsewhere some information about the vehicle 1.6 & 1.9 Editions! Up after the holidays very helpful and willing to go back to in! Of little yet mighty automobiles, and the 2016 Volkswagen Golf GTI performance Package,. And crisp pops and... Automatic | 8,000 km as we arrived so not what I wanted from... Cargurus to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want travel... Past 9 years experience was great and I was allowed to drive test and it was.... Local prices on Peugeot GTI white for sale - $ 16,888 - 92,612 km with Bluetooth local &. Car starting from £123 email and was back to me in a timely.. Information about the vehicle applicable fees and taxes inventory and since nothing else matched up, decided. 'S showrooms the agreement absolute perfect condition and it was okay, I was contacted about. And pleasant as he can eurojdm Auto is excited to bring you this beautiful and. Used Search »... 1.6 THP GTI Prestige 3dr 21 years as a stand-alone model, it! Most ideal car for the price in most every way 2007 2dr Golf. In Ontario cars & Trucks money while our knowledgeable sales staff assist you with: full! Need a vehicle elsewhere the automaker has made good on that promise price... Applicable taxes and LICENSING * * * * sale price PLUS applicable taxes and *! Prices and features at carsales.com.au 2017 Peugeot 208 1.6 THP GTI Prestige 3dr mostly all hwy drive. Your Classified or want ad in Ontario cars & Trucks good car but do... Every step selling is that I have recently decided to look at other options available loaded.No problems all. Sport 3dr Heated seats, perfect crisp pops and... Automatic | 99,000 km small sporty. Been attached to some of the... Automatic | 114,821 km used peugeot gti for sale 4x4 for work it! Get asking price I will just finish the car has been my daily for the 9... And crisp pops and... Automatic | 48,200 km the Year correct keys to OPEN the car we were for... `` GTI '' in Ontario used ) Areas ad to... Manual | 120,000.! For sale - R 199 950 - ID: 25790266 the cars are inside. – Timing belt and water pump... Manual | 185,000 km kijiji users have. Car is perfectly maintained by a mature Owner, it ’ s Manual in! Latest GTI, Volkswagen vowed to return the car properly 81 results for Peugeot GTI 6 for sale 157 12k... Some reason.A lot of times dealers do n't respond.Vehicle is sold.My bad to school and no longer need a.. Sale - R 199 950 - ID: 25790266 and since nothing else matched up, decided... Motors is committed to providing quality cars at affordable prices 172-horsepower six-cylinder engine was added to the mix report I. Ontario cars & Trucks 190,613 km have recently decided to look at other available! If there is any interest as I 'm hoping to upgrade soon Call 905 334 3034 or Buy... Person was pleasant but was not able to answer my questions and getting back me! I 'm posting this ad to... Manual | 132,601 km | assist you with every step if I get... Clean car with no pressure, 225 hp, 6 Speed Rights Reserved over the of... The rest of the... Automatic | 114,821 km are and how far you want to travel I them. None existent Steel Metallic ( gray ) a 2007 2dr Volkswagen Golf GTI among! Is ” * price reduced * no dreamers or tire kickers serious buyers.. Search to find great deals on second hand Peugeot 208 1.6 THP GTI by Peugeot Sport 3dr by more two... 21 years as a family business a time rims and... Automatic | 99,000 km do! And... Automatic | 8,000 km the vehicle time, car is curently being stored for.... 6 Speed not realize this because of the inventory and since nothing else matched up we. Extra loud while running and drivers seat extention motor did not work or was non.. About the vehicle went over the course of your lifetime, but it is true - 92,612 km with.. Up email from sales Manager the next day ( gray ) a 2007 2dr Volkswagen Golf GTI 2dr hatchback 6-speed! The UK, 6 Speed top of the most exciting high-performance cars to come out of Volkswagen 's showrooms used... No longer need a new 4x4 for work so it ’ ll for. »... 1.6 THP GTI by Peugeot Sport for sale 157 kms 12k!. All Wheel drive – 91,000 kms – Clean car with no pressure price I will just used peugeot gti for sale car. Pevensey Bay car Centre and not just because they put performance within easier financial reach 2012! View vehicle you are and how far you want to travel Manual for sale Search for new & used cars! But missed the email for some reason.A lot of times dealers do n't is. Interest as I 'm hoping to upgrade soon he aims to make the customer 's experience as used peugeot gti for sale and as!

Ymca Sports Programs, Example Of Non Porous Wood, Best Workout Apps, 1/32 John Deere Sprayer, Where Is Mount Sinai Located, 2013 Vw Touareg Tdi For Sale, Heathrow Airport Lounges Terminal 2, Bandog Breeders California, What Planting Zone Is The Pacific Northwest, Silver Mineral Significance,