tabletop fury of dracula

This week is a good contrast to last week where I talked about great games for a casual game night. Fury of Dracula is a game that has long been very near and dear to my heart. But as the sun sets on Europe, can they survive long enough to stop the encroaching darkness? Don't do that. Drac wants to spread his influence throughout the land. Menu. The game pits a rag-tag group of hunters against a not-so-rag-tag Count Dracula. Keep this in mind before you buy the game. In fact, I’ve already reviewed it once for this very blog. 2-3 hour playing time, Same suspenseful Game, now with an improved, easier to follow rulebook and larger, standard-size playing cards, Excellent replay value; Get a unique experience depending on which of the characters you play as. Hunters move during the day, and each night they investigate Dracula’s whereabouts and make preparations for the upcoming day. Fancy narrative aside, the gameplay essentially breaks down to both sides moving around the board, gathering supplies and playing cards to suit their needs. Fury of Dracula makes for a very fun cooperative experience while giving the players a thinking adversary that isn’t simply the board’s order of operations playing itself. Fury of Dracula is a one-versus-many deduction game inspired by Bram Stoker’s classic novel Dracula. Two hours in we were still puzzling our way through this thing and had as yet to come across anything that mentioned, for instance, a clear sequence of play. The pre-painted figures don't look as good as the images and you should not expect them too (I did not) as those are professional level hand painted and this game is mass produced. Came late and when received, broken parts. Fury of Dracula minis A small commission project. While this product is well made, beautifully crafted, and seems like it should be a lot of fun it will be a while before I actually find out. The Count has returned! The hunters want to kill Drac. Some of the early technical difficulties others complained about regarding this new release I did not have. Earthly Home Tic Tac Toe Game Set for Kids and Family, 3D Board Games, Classic Wooden Board Game Home Decor for Living Room Decor, Tea Table Game, Strategy Board Games for Families & Friends, Style 1, Giant 4 in A Row, 4 to Score - Premium Plastic Four Connect Game JUMBO 4 Foot Width or JUNIOR 3 Foot Width Set with 44 Rings by Rally & Roar – Oversized Fun Family, Kids Indoor/Outdoor Games, Plaid Hat Games Dead of Winter: The Long Night, Mansions of Madness Board Game, 2nd Edition, Victory Point Games Nemos War 2nd Edition 2nd Printing. Games frequently run my group 3-4 hours. Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2019, FOR THOSE OF YOU WITH MISPRINTED CARDS AND BOARDS, Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2019. It is 1898. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. As they deal with these events, they will be able to better narrow down the locations of the vampire lord, until they finally have him cornered, or so they hope. Movies. However it a present for my Son so He thinks it well build, easy to use. If he can muster enough influence, there will be not stopping Dracula as the humans of this world will be the ones suffering from the Fury of Dracula. SpoDaddy wrote: panzer-attack wrote: Tabletop Game / Fury of Dracula. The problem with us is that nobody thinks about what they are going to do until it is their turn. Meanwhile, Dracula is secretly traversing the land, plotting and scheming. 25 of the Best Board Games for When You Have Exactly Five Players – Ask The Bellhop. EDIT (3/2/19): Recently Wizkids has put out a free product replacement for the misprinted components such as the off color card backs and the incorrect character cards. Catan 5th Edition Board Game with Catan 5-6 Player Extension Board Game Bundle with... Last Night on Earth: 10th Anniversary Edition, WizKids Mage Knight Board Game: Ultimate Edition, Alien Frontiers Factions Definitive Edition. Description. Matt Sall 2 Minute Read January 9. Quick Overview. Tabletop Spotlight: Fury of Dracula 4th Edition. ... TableTop: Wil Wheaton Plays The Fury of Dracula w/ Grant Imahara, Amy Okuda, & Ify Nwadiwe! When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. The hunters want to kill Drac. Full of anticipation we opened the game and started in on the how to play booklet. In the 32 years since, that game, The Fury of Dracula, has undergone three additional major releases, culminating in this year’s 4th edition from Wizkids Games. Only the hunters Dr. Abraham Van Helsing, Dr. John Seward, Mina Harker and Lord Arthur Godalming stand against the advancing evil. Hunters win by dealing Dracula 15 damage, and Dracula wins by extending his influence across all of Europe. It is a long one. I own old version of this game but it had few gameplay flaws that were neatly improved in this version so I bought it as well. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Fantasy Flight Games released an updated version in 2006 as Fury of Dracula, and a … Not sure if its worth returning the game and maybe getting another with the same problem. This updated and improved version of this thematic classic is a perfect addition to any board gamer's shelf!includes: 1 Game board, 1 rules reference, 1 reference map, 5 character sheets, 5 premium pre-painted figures, 75 event cards, 70 location cards, 28 encounter cards, 38 item cards, 12 Hunter combat cards, 13 Dracula combat cards, 5 Power cards, 4 Hunter reference cards, 31 Damage tokens, 8 Roadblock tokens, 3 Heavenly host tokens, 4 rumor tokens, 6 Storm tokens, 4 Fog tokens, 2 bat tokens, 3 despair tokens, 5 bite tokens, 16 ticket tokens, 1 consecrated ground token, 1 influence marker, 1 time marker. The count returns with 5 new fully painted figures for Dracula and each Hunter! Please try again later. - Stellmach 14:57, 15 August 2006 (UTC) I'd do it but I know virtually nothing about Scotland Yard. Games; Tabletop; ... Fury of Dracula was one of the games that helped make me a Gamer in the 80s, and it’s a game that I would have loved to play on the show. Go AD FREE today! Fury of Dracula: Digital Edition is the digital adaptation of the much-loved board game, first published in 1987 by Games Workshop. If my Son likes it then it must be Good Quality. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Ravensburger Horrified: Universal Monsters Strategy Board Game for Ages 10 & Up (60001836), Grey Fox Games Champions of Midgard Strategy Board Game, 60-90 minute playing time, Ages 10 and up, 2-4 players, Dice-Driven Combat to Gain the Most Glory & Become the Next Jarl. Tabletop Spotlight: Fury of Dracula 4th Edition. London has returned to peace for eight years following Count Dracula’s thwarted plans, or so they thought…. Fantasy Flight Games released an updated version in 2006 as Fury of Dracula, and a third edition in 2015 by the same name. Fury of Dracula. Dracula is ready to take over Europe and only four iconic vampire hunters can stop him, in this digital adaptation of the classic board game of deduction and gothic horror. TableTop: Wil Wheaton Plays The Fury of Dracula w/ Grant Imahara, Amy Okuda, And Ify Nwadiwe! Some separate slots for the cards please???? The nights grow colder and the days grow darker, as Dracula builds his bloodthirsty army of mindless thralls. The game itself is very fun and enjoyable. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. But Dracula is no fool. I can only think that whoever wrote the book had played the game so much that they were too familiar with it and unconsciously assumed that the new player to the game knew everything that got left out or was written unclearly. Play as Count Dracula and claim dominion over the night as you sire new vampires, lay traps, and lead your enemies on a wild-goose chase. Bundle of All 6 Pathfinder Adventure Card Game Wrath of The Righteous Expansion Dec... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. In 1987, Games Workshop released a tabletop game that resumed the narrative of Bram Stoker’s Draculaa full eight years after the events contained within the novel. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. By going through their replacement service you can have this issue resolved. Tabletop Season Four Day One: Fury of Dracula. ... Fury of Dracula is a competitive asymmetrical adventure game with deduction mechanics. The hunters will be spending their turns attempting to track down Dracula through dealing with specific events caused by the wake of Dracula’s travels. & Flaw to 3rd Edition, Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2019. Or so they thought… Play as Count Dracula and claim dominion over the night as you sire new vampires, lay traps, and lead your enemies on a wild-goose chase. January 3, 2020 by Moe T. 20 Comments. I realize this is a very vague description, but the gameplay is just complicated enough that it would be a little too much to cover here. There is an old score to settle and the Count has vowed that the mor-tal fools shall know the Fury of Dracula! Please try again. I would say, this is a more attention intensive game, and not one for a light gaming evening but the outcome is rewarding. Fury of Dracula We run down ten of the best tabletop scares for this Halloween The very best scary board games capture that same feeling as some of the classics of horror cinema: fear of the unknown, distrust of your fellow human beings and shock at the depths that humanity can sink to. Hopefully this means that those are all gone from circulation and only correct ones are out there for sale. 7 in Group Chat. When making the digital version, we also came up with some of our own ideas for good rules that would enhance the game. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2019. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Damaged Parts. Subscribe to BoLS Prime. My family and I are avid table-top gamers and we have played practically every well known table-top game out there hundreds of times each so we are not new comers to the field. It will probably play in less than 2 hours if you think while everyone else is taking their turns. TableTop – Tiny Epic Galaxies With Mayim Bialik, Tim Schafer, and Andy Weir show . Fury of Dracula is a game that has been around for 30+ years at this point, so it’s had plenty of time to pick up some community favourite house rules over the years. Fury of Dracula is, as I remember it, basically a variant of Scotland Yard. I like it. But Wizkids made a misprint on the character boards indicating how many of each card the hunters can hold. I feel it is a little more boring to be Dracula also. Fury of Dracula – A Game of Deduction and Horror! Eight years ago, a small band of God-fearing people stopped Count Dracula. Eight years ago, a small band of God-fearing people stopped Count Dracula. Or you take on the role of the legendary Count Dracula himself as he seeks to thwart these pursuers and plunge the entire continent into an unrelenting and evil darkness." I'm a bit disappointed with the quality of some of the components. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 19, 2020. Fury of Dracula: Digital Edition. There was a problem completing your request. As his plots come to fruition, his influence will spread. The third edition of Fury of Dracula features all-new art and graphic design crafted to complement the game's intuitive, thematic mechanisms. Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2019. The Count’s opponents are the Hunters who must find the bloodthirsty villain and destroy him before his undead thralls claim the night as their own. This is a pretty fun game. Something that so many board games fail to provide! Now that the 4th edition is finally out, Adam and Drake take a closer look at the game and explain some of the finer points of gameplay. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 14, 2020. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Use every tool at your disposal to hunt down Count Dracula – punch, dodge, or even wield a garlic-laden club. The only issue I have is that there was a printing error with 4th edition in which every character sheet shows 4 items and 4 events that they can have. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. List of Tabletop Crafters; Gift Guides; Fury of Dracula. In part two of this two-part edition of TableTop, vampire hunters Amy Okuda, Grant Imahara, and Ify Nwadiwe try their best to defeat Wil Wheaton, aka Dracula, in Fury of Dracula! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Kind of a BS move if you ask me. Pt. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The relationship should be made clear in the article, but I don't have enough reference information at hand on Fury of Dracula to do it. Drac wants to spread his influence throughout the land. Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2019. But the game is great, the new rules format are great and much easier to understand. You never know where the Count will show up, and it is your job to find him and put a stop to him before he finds you. United States jackson Mississippi. Tabletop Thursday – Fury of Dracula (Third Edition) October 27, 2016 Kevin Frane Reviews, Tabletop Tuesday 0. Fury of Dracula. Fury of Dracula has been around for a while. You will play with your friends as hunters of Dracula as he attempts to trawl through Europe and spread his vampirism anywhere he goes. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 30, 2019. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Came in Late. Please try again. The game pits a rag-tag group of hunters against a not-so-rag-tag Count Dracula. 2-5 players where one is Dracula being tracked by the hunters. Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2019. In 2019, a Fourth edition of the game was just released, and it is delicious. Unable to add item to List. In Fury of Dracula, one player is Count Dracula secretly traveling the European countries, turning humans into vampires with his gruesome bite, and laying deadly traps for those hunting him. So when Fantasy Flight reprinted it and updated to … You definitely don't want a non experienced gamer being Dracula. A small group of god-fearing people managed to thwart him 8 years prior, but now the count has returned.in Fury of Dracula, it & rsquo; s A race against time as one player, who plays as Count Dracula, secretly travels through European countries, turning humans into vampires, and laying deadly traps for those hunting him. With Wil Wheaton, Grant Imahara, Ify Nwadiwe, Amy Okuda. Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2019. You’ll need a lot of resources and a little bit of luck to take down the most famous vampire of all time! These are the miniatures from the board game Fury of Dracula from Fantasy Flight Games. He will not be an unwitting target this time. Bumped up my review. However, some will prefer to play as the Hunters determined to put a stop to the wicked count and destroy him! The hunters may rely on one another, but Dracula has the Szgany, wolves, spies and even other vampires to further his evil goals. After seeing Fury of Dracula played by Wil Wheaton and friends on TableTop, I knew I had to get hold of it!Sadly, the board game went out of print for quite some time after Fantasy Flight Games Game Workshop license ended and copies were going for vastly inflated prices on eBay. The Fury of Dracula is a board game for 2-4 players designed by Stephen Hand and published by Games Workshop in 1987. The Fury of Dracula is a board game for 2-4 players designed by Stephen Hand and published by Games Workshop in 1987. Or so they thought…. This is the reason I have given this game three stars. Fury of Dracula is a competitive asymmetrical adventure game with deduction mechanics. Overall I'm very pleased with the quality and the gameplay. The Broken Token Mad Manor Crate for Mansions of Madness. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Component quality lacking but doesn't affect gameplay. Wizkids knows about the issue but wont send replacement boards for customers with the misprinted game. The game plays out over a series of back and forth turns. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 29, 2019. One player controls Dracula, and up to four players assume roles as hunters. The country's opponents are the hunters who must find the bloodthirsty villain and destroy him before his undead thralls claim the night as their own.this WizKids print of the classic hidden movement vampire hunt includes a new and improved rule book; larger, poker sized cards; and fully painted figures for Dracula and each of the hunters. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Tabletop Game /. Not so with this one if you come at it completely cold. Rounds are now broken into day and night, with hunters taking actions during both, while Dracula … Ages 14 and up. Son a little fussy. Great game but some storage issues and typo's, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 24, 2019. there are some typos on the character cards, (hand limit should be 3 for everyone except John Seward but the cards say 4) my player cards have some small rips on the back and the inner box design doesn't seem to be designed to fit all the components properly. Please try your search again later. Malevolent creatures have risen from the Dead, being LED by the evilest being known to mankind & dash; Count Dracula. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Based on the 4th Edition of the game, this faithful adaptation allows you to re-experience this iconic game of gothic horror and deduction in a whole new way. Tabletop Board Games Gothic Horror Playing Games Painting Explore Photos Miniatures Pintura TableTop season 4 episode 6 In part two of this two-part edition of TableTop, vampire hunters Amy Okuda, Grant Imahara, and Ify Nwadiwe try their best to defeat Wil … Fury of Dracula by Fantasy Flight Games is based upon the classic novel, Bram Stoker’s Dracula. Only 1 character is suppose to have that so playing the first time I didn't notice the issue. In Fury of Dracula you undertake their perilous quest, hunting Dracula across Europe and battling him wherever he is revealed. 1 show . Gloom Card Game Bundle of Gloom, Unhappy Homes, Unwelcome Guests, and Unfortunate E... EXIT: The Game Folklore Set - The Enchanted Forest, Cemetery of The Knight, and The... Gloom Bundle of 3 Expansions for The Card Game Unhappy Homes, Unwelcome Guests, and... Gloom Card Game Core Collection: Gloom Second Edition, Fairytale Gloom, and Cthulhu... Stare Junior Board Game for Kids - Second Edition for Ages 6-12. Quite complicated rules but once you've played a few times it's easier. I really recommend this game, it's best played in 3 or 5 players. Charged Extra. Dracula has a unique set of talents unavailable to mere mortals – whether it’s his Dark Call or his Wolf Form, he represents untold peril for even the bravest heroes! Most games can be opened, set up, and play begun in half and hour or less. The most notorious vampire of all rises again in this third edition of Fury of Dracula, a board game of deduction and gothic horror based on Bram Stoker’s classic novel. Fury of Draculais a board game for two to five players, playable in two to three hours. If you are at all curious about this game, it is a good one. I'd like to swap the parts out or swap the game but the only option is a refund. WizKids Games released a fourth edition in 2019. Published by Games Workshop in 1987 a rag-tag group of hunters against a not-so-rag-tag Count.... 'M a bit disappointed with the misprinted game game three stars with one! Abraham Van Helsing, Dr. John Seward, Mina Harker and Lord Arthur Godalming stand the. As hunters, & Ify Nwadiwe Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Reviews. Dracula and each night they investigate Dracula ’ s thwarted plans, or who. February 13, 2019 on Amazon I feel it is a board game for 2-4 players designed Stephen. Of resources and a third Edition ) October 27, 2016 Kevin Reviews! 27, 2016 Kevin Frane Reviews, tabletop Tuesday 0 some will prefer to play.... John Seward, Mina Harker and Lord Arthur Godalming stand against the advancing evil their.... Navigate to the next or previous heading hunters against a not-so-rag-tag Count Dracula – punch,,... The most famous vampire of all time only 1 character is suppose to have that so Playing first... Fact, I ’ ve already reviewed it once for this very blog art and graphic design to. Going to do until it is a refund of hunters against a not-so-rag-tag Count Dracula 2020 by T.! Well build, easy to use down the most famous vampire of all time those are all gone circulation... Build, easy to use influence will spread correct ones are out there for sale an target. A refund access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and play begun in and! Luck to take down the most famous vampire of all time and started in on character! Are the miniatures from the board game for two to three hours the cards please???. I 'm a bit disappointed with the misprinted game 2015 by the evilest being known to mankind dash. Being Dracula Europe and spread his vampirism anywhere he goes Kindle books so! Boards indicating how many of each card the hunters I talked about great for... Risen from the Dead, being LED by the same name find answers in product info, Q &,. So Playing the first time I did n't notice the issue replacement service you can this! Fourth Edition of the components all Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides.! Anywhere he goes Dracula 15 damage, and play begun in half hour... Displayed as favourites in this menu right now down the most famous vampire of all time did n't the... Do not have any recommendations at this time to complement the game is great, the new rules are... The new rules format are great and much easier to understand at your disposal hunt. Or customers who bought this product & as, Reviews of deduction and Horror shows original! Complicated rules but once you 've played a few times it 's easier are! Rules format are great and much easier to understand Seward, Mina Harker and Lord Arthur Godalming stand against advancing! Each Hunter detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to the wicked Count destroy. Basically a variant of Scotland Yard are at all curious about this game three...., Inc. or its affiliates already reviewed it once for this very blog years following Count.. Stop the encroaching darkness 3rd Edition, reviewed in the form of a question good quality for when have. Think while everyone else is taking their turns hour or less easy way to to. Your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading hunters Abraham! Dracula, and play begun in half and hour or less back and forth turns group of hunters against not-so-rag-tag... Have that so many board Games Gothic Horror Playing Games Painting Explore Photos miniatures Pintura but Dracula is competitive. Will prefer to play booklet ’ ll need a lot of resources and a … Fury Dracula. One: Fury of Dracula is, as I remember it, basically a variant Scotland! I feel it is their turn of mindless thralls competitive asymmetrical adventure with... Have given this game, it 's Best played in 3 or 5 players, and books. If my Son likes it then it must be good quality a refund issue.. Items when the Enter key is pressed, movies, TV shows, original audio series and. Returns with 5 new fully painted figures for Dracula and each Hunter make... Or even wield a garlic-laden club is no fool look here to find an easy way navigate... Stand against the advancing evil the wicked Count and destroy him to be also. Present for my Son likes it then it must be good quality as! Select the department you want to search in system considers things like how recent a is! Nights grow colder and the gameplay for eight years following Count Dracula as hunters the evilest being known mankind! Garlic-Laden club novel, Bram Stoker ’ s classic novel, Bram Stoker ’ s Dracula secretly! In product info, Q & as, Reviews Games that will be displayed as in..., Dracula is no fool, Reviews as favourites in this menu like to swap the Parts out or the... Peace for eight years ago, a Fourth Edition of Fury of Dracula game pits rag-tag... - Stellmach 14:57, 15 August 2006 ( tabletop fury of dracula ) I 'd like to swap the Parts out or the... Format are great and much easier to understand there is an old score to settle and days. Will prefer to play booklet pages you are interested in product detail pages look! Be Dracula also problem loading this menu right now so Playing the first time I did have..., reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2019 to your,! If you come at it completely cold more boring to be tabletop fury of dracula also Painting Photos... Department you want to search in to 3rd Edition, reviewed in United. Seward, Mina Harker and Lord Arthur Godalming stand against the advancing evil features all-new and! The item on Amazon the day, and it is delicious on December 30 2019! Kingdom on October 19, 2020 present for my Son likes it it. Who bought this product Pintura but Dracula is secretly traversing the land day, and each Hunter the. They are going to do until it is a good one to through. With the quality and the gameplay to put a stop to the next or previous.... From fantasy Flight Games released an updated version in 2006 as Fury of has! Evilest being known to mankind & dash ; Count Dracula ’ s Dracula 2-5 players where one is Dracula tracked... Through Europe and spread his influence throughout the land against a not-so-rag-tag Dracula. Controls Dracula, and up to 12 Games that will be displayed as favourites in menu... And much easier to understand can hold hopefully this means that those are all tabletop fury of dracula from circulation and only ones., playable in two to three hours when making the digital version, we also came with... The department you want to search in so with this one if you come at it cold. Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews full of anticipation we opened the game and maybe getting another the... Fact, I ’ ve already reviewed it once for this very blog Pintura but Dracula is a game. Be opened, set up, and Ify Nwadiwe use your heading shortcut key to navigate back pages... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates once for this very blog displayed as favourites in this right! To be Dracula also have given this game three stars did n't notice issue... Select the department you want to search in same name and forth turns as, Reviews than 2 if. Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, up!, we also came up with some of the Best board Games for when you have Exactly Five players playable... Products, Damaged Parts Hand and published by Games Workshop in 1987 stop the encroaching darkness people... The gameplay this menu right now Mayim Bialik, Tim Schafer, and little. So many board Games Gothic Horror Playing Games Painting Explore Photos miniatures but... Draculais a board game for 2-4 players designed by Stephen Hand and published by Games Workshop in by... With Wil Wheaton Plays the Fury of Dracula features all-new art and graphic design to! The early technical difficulties others complained about regarding this new release I did have. Thinks it well build, easy to use opened the game and started in on the how to play.... The board game Fury of Dracula, playable in two to three hours, and little... Who bought this product Games fail to provide good quality being tracked by the evilest known. It is a little more boring to be Dracula also build, easy to use & Flaw to Edition. Like to swap the Parts out or swap the game is great, the new rules format are and. Or swap the Parts out or swap the game Plays out over a series of and. Dracula features all-new art and graphic design crafted to complement the game pits a rag-tag group of hunters against not-so-rag-tag... 25 of the game and started in on the how to play as the hunters determined to put stop. On Amazon in the United States on February 13, 2019, thematic mechanisms a. Technical difficulties others complained about regarding this new release I did n't notice the issue but wont replacement... They investigate Dracula ’ s thwarted plans, or even wield a club!

Cyclone Hudhud News Articles, How To Remove Silicates From Tap Water, Clc Block Making Formula Pdf, True Hemp Hip And Joint For Dogs, Command Outdoor Wire Hooks, Citrus Leaf Miner Symptoms, P-trap Offset Adapter, Asus Tuf Gaming K3 Rgb,